Join the Dash In Fun Squad as a Shift Supervisor!
Are you ready to join a team that’s all about making greatness happen? Dash In, a proud division of the Wills Group family of brands, is now Great Place to Work Certified™ and Fortune’s Best Workplace in Retail™, and we’re on the lookout for a Store Supervisor to be part of our food-tastic team,offering an enticing starting rate of $18 per hour, plus a $1 per hour premium for those late-night superhero shifts!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
As a Store Supervisor, you’re not just a leader – you’re a guest experience champion! When you step foot in the building, you’ll be in charge of making sure our store is excelling by:
– Driving Sales Growth: Get ready to boost store sales and elevate the guest experience through proper plan-o-gram execution, effective training, and delivery of store promotions.
– Team Leadership: Be the leader your team looks up to and learn to run the show when management is off duty. Support the growth and development of your team through recruiting and training efforts.
– Operational Excellence: Keep things running smoothly, from stock levels to cleanliness standards. Collaborate with your team to ensure Dash In looks good (inside and out) and is prepared for special guests or mystery shops.
– Guest Experience: Create unforgettable experiences for our guests and build strong relationships. Engage your team to maintain a safe, clean, inviting, and guest-focused environment throughout the interior and exterior of the store.
– Food Operations: Ensure our food operations are top-notch and safe, making our guests wanting more. Partner with the team to ensure consistent PAR execution and inventory levels, and maintain a strong working knowledge of food operations.
What We’re Looking For:
– High School Diploma or GED
– 2+ year of retail, food, or customer service experience and 1+ year of supervisory experience
– Flexibility to work days, nights, overnights, and weekends
– Authorized to work in the United States and 18 years of age or older
– Successful completion of background check and drug screening
Ideal Candidates Will Also Have:
– Active ServSafe certification, or a similar qualification
– Tech-savviness, including familiarity with POS software
– Excellent multitasking and problem-solving skills
Why Dash In?
Join a company that’s driving innovation, providing exceptional value, and fostering a great work environment. At Dash In, we believe in your growth and development:
Learn. Grow. Lead: We’re all about your professional journey, offering flexible roles that empower you with the skills you need.
Employee Benefits and Perks:
– Paid Time Off: Vacation, sick, and personal leave, plus paid holidays.
– Paid Community Engagement: 2 paid community service days each year.
– Paid Parental Leave: Support for new parents.
– Education and Development: Tuition reimbursement, development programs, and certificate program assistance.
– Financial Well-being: 401(k) with employer-matched contribution and financial planning assistance.
– Healthcare: Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans with an option for a health savings account.
– Insurance: Pet insurance, basic life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage.
– Career Growth: Opportunities to advance in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
– Employee Discounts: Free coffee, fountain beverages, and discounts on fresh food at our Dash In corporate stores and discounted monthly car wash memberships.
Ready to start your adventure with Dash In? We’re excited to meet you and welcome you into our family! Apply now and let’s create greatness together.
Dash In is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay typeHourly
- Hiring rate18.00-22.50