Join Our Team at Dash In – Where Maintenance Meets Excellence!
Did you hear the sizzle? Dash In, a proud member of the Wills Group family of brands, is a certified Great Place to Work™ and Fortune’s Best Workplace in Retail™! We’re fired up about this achievement and the incredible team members who make it all happen. Are you ready to join a company that’s all about its people?
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and make a lasting impact? Dash In is on the lookout for a Site Maintenance Associate to be the backbone of our team. As a Site Maintenance Associate, you’re the guardian of cleanliness and functionality. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, includes:
- Keeping our store and property in tip-top shape.
- Making our forecourt, fueling area, restrooms, and interiors shine.
- Tackling general repairs and maintenance like a pro.
- Elevating our store’s appearance by ensuring trash is where it belongs.
- Keeping our Splash In car wash and vacuum systems in top condition.
- Providing top-notch customer experiences through your interactions.
- Helping with merchandising by stocking coolers and assisting with deliveries.
- Being part of a team that’s all about improvement and associate involvement.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- Familiarity with hand and portable tools (power washer, sprayer, limited power tools)
- At least 6 months of Customer Service or 6 months in a Maintenance-related field
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Willingness to stand or be mobile for at least 6 hours
- Comfortable working outdoors in all seasons
Why Dash In?
Join a company that’s driving innovation, providing exceptional value, and fostering a great work environment. At Dash In, we believe in your growth and development.
Learn. Grow. Lead: We’re all about your professional journey, offering flexible roles that empower you with the skills you need.
Employee Benefits and Perks:
- Financial Well-being: 401(k) with employer-matched contribution and financial planning assistance.
- Career Growth: Opportunities to advance in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Employee Discounts: Free coffee, fountain beverages, and discounts on fresh food and car washes.
For Full-Time Employees:
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, sick, and personal leave, plus paid holidays.
- Paid Community Engagement: 2 paid community service days each year.
- Paid Parental Leave: Support for new parents.
- Education and Development: Tuition reimbursement, development programs, certificate program assistance, and GED completion program.
- Healthcare: Affordable medical, dental, and vision plans with an option for a health savings account.
- Insurance: Pet insurance, basic life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage.
Ready to fuel your career at Dash In? Come join our team and let’s create fantastic moments together. Apply now – your adventure begins here!
Dash In is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. #RNM
- Pay typeHourly
- Hiring rate15.50-18.00